- the first and most important is that cement should not be stored in moist conditions means the storing room should be well proof against any ingress.
- must be stored in air tight containers or polythene bags.
- maintain some 1m distance away from walls for keeping cement bags.
- the surface where cement bags are kept must be damped proof or keep it on any tarpaulin sheet.
- the cement bags must be arranged in header and stretcher form.
- the maximum height of keeping cement bags should be kept in between 6 to 10 bags.
- or for any extra safety we can use moisture removal conditioners.
- But its better to use cement bags as early as possible.
Breath fresh Air